• Enrolled or will enroll as a matriculated student in a university, college, junior college or technical school located in the United States (incoming freshman accepted).

• An enrolled member of a U.S. Federally Recognized American Indian or Alaska Native Tribe, or descendant of a base roll member. *UPDATED May 1, 2021. Visit here to find out how to contact your tribe, apply for enrollment, and/or apply for a Certificate of Degree of Indian Blood.

• Undergraduate student with no more than 150 semester credits or 210 quarter credits. First bachelor’s degree only. *Graduate studies NOT currently eligible.

• Full-time or part-time status – excluding non-credit courses (minimum of 6 credits).

• Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.25 must be established and maintained after the first semester/quarter of college.

• Completed Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)