• Enrolled or will enroll as a matriculated student in a university, college, junior college or technical school located in the United States (incoming freshman accepted).
• At least One-Quarter (1/4) enrolled member of a U.S. Federally Recognized Native American Tribe, or descendant of an enrolled member, and you have possession of at least one-fourth degree Indian blood. Visit here to find out how to contact your tribe, apply for enrollment, and/or apply for a Certificate of Degree of Indian Blood.
• Undergraduate student with no more than 150 semester credits or 210 quarter credits. First bachelor’s degree only. Graduate studies NOT eligible.
• Full-time or part-time status – excluding non-credit courses (minimum of 6 credits).
• Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.25 must be established and maintained after the first semester/quarter of college.
• Completed Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)